Convert a JPEG to a PDF software enable to change several image file into PDF file format. Application support standard level graphical interface as well as its functionality is very simple. Program support number of image file type like JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, JPE, JPIF, PSD, ICO, PCX, TGA, WMF, EMF, BMP etc. You can work with screenshot, snapshot, picture, photo, photograph etc. Tool allows setting PDF page size and margin as per your need. Program allow to change image size by using fit to page size and custom option also you can use original size of image. Utility permitted you to change Meta Properties like title, author, subject and keyword. Using this application you can create single as well multiple PDF file as per your requirement.
* Application change images into PDF file format.
* Support image, photo, picture, screenshot, snapshot, photograph etc.
* Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, ICO, TGA, PSD, PCX, WMF, EMF etc.
* You can secure PDF file by using user and owner password.
* Change PDF page size and margin.
* Change image size as per your need.
* Change PDF Meta Properties like title, author, subject and keyword.
* Create single as well as multiple PDF file.
* Add sub-string as a suffix and prefix with resultant file.
* Support both 32 and 64 bit operating system.
* Support all Window operating system like Vista, XP, NT, Win2000, Win7 and Win8.
Ab Convert a JPEG to a PDF is a free trial software application from the Calculators & Converters subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-10. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Ab Convert a JPEG to a PDF (version 22.214.171.124) has a file size of 794.62 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 22 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.